Jake L. Newcomb came on board in 2020 with a strong accounting background determined to expand on his continued mission of helping individuals navigate the exciting and, often confusing, world of personal financial strategies.
Building on his in-depth knowledge of finance, accounting, and economics, Jake found the advanced strategies taught by the firm the perfect solutions for so many.
Helping individuals and business clients build solutions to the everyday and the complex challenges faced by each of us inspires Jake and allows him to deliver on that original mission.
- General Securities Representative (FINRA Series 7)
- Uniform Investment Advisor Registered Representative (FINRA Series 66)
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Licensed (FL 2-15)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian, CA insurance license #4058844. Not practicing CPA for Guardian or its subsidiaries or affiliates.