Richard C. McCool began building the firm in 2002 with a vision of providing a proven environment of confidence, success, and trust for the firm's clients.
Richard and the firm strive to perpetually hone their skills at developing successful and productive strategies matched with the skills to communicate complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
A hallmark of Richard’s work is the creation of unique and tailored strategies that incorporate seasoned foundations enhanced by tested leading edge techniques.
- General Securities Registered Principal (FINRA Series 24)
- General Securities Representative (FINRA Series 7)
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts (FINRA Series 6)
- Uniform Investment Advisor Registered Representative (FINRA Series 66)
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law (FINRA Series 63)
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Licensed (FL 2-15)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC®)
- Certified Exit Planner (CExPTM)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- Million Dollar Round Table Life and Qualifying Member
- Million Dollar Round Table Court of the Table Qualifier
- Million Dollar Round Table Top of the Table Qualifier
- North Florida Financial - President’s Trophy Recipient
- North Florida Financial - Dr. Solomon Stephen Huebner Award Recipient
- Strategic Wealth Specialists- President's Trophy Recipient
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian, Arkansas license # 7094164 and California license #0i59977